- Package Holidays
WHAT makes Rarotonga in Cook Islands the perfect destination for your South Pacific holiday? Just about everything, including the white coral sand beaches that lead into the calm, warm waters of the turquoise lagoon that encircles the island. Hotel accommodation is found right around the coastline of Rarotonga in the form of hotels, apartments, resorts, budget hostels, vacation rentals and modern luxury villas. These make ideal choices for any holiday, including family vacation, honeymoon, corporate retreat or island wedding.
Here is an island big enough to enjoy and explore, but small enough to get around easily and enjoy all that it has to offer. Favourite pastimes during any stay on Rarotonga include relaxing on the beach or swimming, snorkelling or kayaking in the lagoon. Other activities both on land and in the water are available, including scuba diving, fishing, cruising in a glass bottom boat, sailing, hiking, cycling and golf. Do as much or as little as you please.
Rumours Luxury Villas & Spa
View rates and specials for Rumours Luxury Villas & Spa
Cook Islands is closely associated with New Zealand and Cook Islanders have NZ citizenship rights . The main currency is the NZ dollar and the main airline flying into Rarotonga is Air New Zealand. The indigenous population is Polynesian and entertainment nights with feasts and dancing are high on the agenda for visitors enjoying a holiday in Cook Islands.
- Find your Rarotonga hotel accommodation plus the latest special deals and holiday packages.
- Enjoy relaxing on the beach, swimming or snorkelling in the warm lagoon waters.
- Whales can be spotted outside of the fringing coral reef (seasonal).
- For those who enjoy walking, the cross-island hiking trail is a must, passing by waterfalls, through the lush interior and with wonderful views of the vast South Pacific ocean.
- The highest point on Rarotonga island is The Needle (Te Rua Manga), a stunning peak some 2,139 feet (653 metres).
- Rarotonga is about 32 kilometres (20 miles) in circumference and easy to drive around via the coastal road. A public bus service runs regular services in both directions.
Kia Orana - welcome to the beautiful island of Rarotonga, capital of the Cook Islands!
LAST MINUTE SPECIALS!